Every year, between February and March, we organize in our wine-cellar funny wine tests by means of the traditional txotx*.
Alike the custom in the Basque Gastronomic Societies, the wine-cellar Primo puts at the disposition of the guests its kitchen effects such as grill and electric kitchen in order to enable them to prepare or warm up the food with which they wish to accompany our txakolis. Depending the day, the wine tests could be entertained by a group of singers. Come and visit our wine-cellar and enjoy something different.
- • February, March, April and May.
- • Sundays and festive days closed
- • Noon: from 11.00 a.m. on
- • Afternoon: from 7.00 p.m. on
- • Saturdays: from 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- • Tel.: +34943834889 / +34943132166
- • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Txotx: When a deposit is opened, the txakoli spouts out from an orifice and those present can fill their cups directly. For those ofthe province of Guipúzcoa this is much more than an original form of drinking, it is a ritual to unite and maintain conversation.